Burj Khalifa is known as the jewel of Dubai and is the world’s highest building, famous for its cloud-blazing peak of 828 meters (2716.5 inches).
This is by far the most sought-after tourist attraction in Dubai. It was created by Chicago-based architect companies Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill.
Adrian Smith functioned as the architect. However, William F. Baker was the structural engineer.
The building is three times higher than the Eiffel Tower. It boasts a pioneering architectural style on the top observation deck located on the top 148th level. It took about six years to construct Burj Khalifa.
It was estimated to cost $1.5 billion to construct the structure. Furthermore, Burj Khalifa crowns various amazing facts within its contemporary design. A staggering 6 million visitors come to this building each year.
About the Sport
For 124th and 125th Floors for 124th and 125th Floors
- The slots for non-prime hours are from 10 am to 3:00 pm, and between 07:00 pm and 11:00 pm. The time slots for prime hours are from 4:00 pm to 6.30 pm.
- You will be amazed by the world’s most powerful double-deck elevator, with a speed of 22mph and 12-14 passengers in each cabin.
- You can get a better view of the world beneath you through modern and powerful telescopes.
- Level 125 is a huge deck that is beautifully decorated in Arabic Mashrabiya. The deck offers breathtaking views.
- Then, embark on the Virtual Reality (VR) journey to the top in the world of Burj Khalifa.
For 148th,124th, and 125th Floor for 148th, 124th, and 125th Floor
- The slots for non-prime hours are the hours of 07:00 pm, 08:00 pm as well as 9:00 PM. The time slots for prime hours are 12.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
- You can take advantage of a customized tour that is led by an Ambassador for the Guest.
- Take a look at the world’s tallest observation deck with an outdoor terrace of 555 meters.
- Relax and recharge by enjoying signature drinks in the SKY lounge.
- An opportunity to visit Dubai’s most famous landmarks through an unforgettable experience using motion sensors.
- After that, you can go on until levels 125 and 124.
Tickets for Entry to Burj Khalifa in Dubai
- The cost to enter Burj Khalifa is approximate. Rs 5970.64 per person. For the general entrance, kids under 12 years of age are charged an amount of 3222.25 and adults pay Rs 3980.42 at the highest level, and the highest level Rs 9951.06 at the highest level.
- If you want to get an immediate entrance to the top of the mountain, there is no entry fee for children under 12 years old. Tickets can be booked in the morning, or the night for lower prices. The cost approximative in euros is around 40 euros.
- Burj Khalifa is home to the world’s highest restaurant, located on the 122nd floor, at 1450 feet. In addition, the longest elevator in the world comprising 160floors will always be fascinating to every traveler.
- Enjoy the spectacular views over the city from the high-rise. The skyscraper used to be just a type of commercial building, but it is increasingly being used to house residential needs also.
- A visit to Burj khalifa always fascinates tourists because of its high rise that reaches the sky. This is also the one tower in the world that has the most number of floors.
- It also features an elevator with the greatest travel distance anywhere in the world. This makes the building special. There are more than 900 homes within Burj Khalifa that include a studio and pool, a club, and four bedrooms.
- The suites at Burj Khalifa have rooms that are luxurious unlike any other. The 360-degree panorama of the city as well as the Persian Gulf from the highest observation deck, located on the upper 148th of the building. Additionally, you will be able to enjoy the stunning panorama of sunset at night through the windows of the building.
- The famous tower is located in a park of 27 acres created by landscape designers SWA Group. The plants in the park are irrigated with water pumped from the cooling system in the building.
- Dubai fountain is located close to the famous Burj Khalifa and draws hundreds of people each year for its splendor. This Dubai fountain is illuminated by 6,600 light bulbs and 50 projectors with a variety of colors. The fountain is 275 meters (902 feet) long and can shoot up to 500 feet (152.4 meters) in the air. It is accompanied by a variety of modern to classical Arabic as well as world-class music. The fountain was constructed for $218 million.
As the highest structure in the world, Burj Khalifa holds a vital role in Dubai and for its residents. Burj Khalifa is the most well-known tourist destination in the current times. It is also the most intriguing monument built today by any architect.